Tuesday, October 22, 2013

Time heals all........

So I just read the last post and wow. That was tough. Months have passed since I wrote that and it's hard to put in words where I'm at today. Time is a funny thing. I'm not sure if it's healed allllllll wounds, but I'm definitely out of that reckless moment in time. Don't get me wrong, I'm still dealing with stuff, I just walked out on the only company I've have worked for for the last 6 years. One of my bank accounts is negative $200, the other is negative $100 and my checking acct has $.39 in it. As you can see that shopping/spending problem is alive and kicking. I had one of the hardest conversations I've ever had with a man from my past and I just celebrated my 29 th birthday and attended my 10 year reunion.

On a happier note my front tooth is fixed and you can't even tell it was chipped. It is a daily reminder of what rock bottom feels like, a feeling i have yet and never want to experience again. You know what's funny? On the outside people seem to have everything but really? All they have are lessons learned. Everything they have to show, watches, cars, straight teeth.......the road to get those things are lessons in life.

I guess what I'm failing to try and say is everything that I've been thru has led me to the person I am today and that's okay. If you ask my little sisters, I think they would say I'm pretty cool. I'm funny and kind and buy them things. I'm always around to play with, or watch tv with, and I always let them play my iPad. I'm considerate when it comes to their feelings and their opinions mean more to me then anyone's. even my own.

I know I'm a good person even if I make really bad decisions. I'm 29, lol, that's a lot of life I've already lived. I've got great stories to tell and sound advice to give. I wonder, if given the chance, would I trade all I've been thru for simpler life? I'm not sure.

No comments:

Post a Comment