Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Fellati-woes...


As you can probably tell I analyze things wayyyyyy to much. Just like an artist is too emotional, an engineer is to mechanic and a prostitute is too bendy, I'm an organizer who seeks problems to eventually find solutions...a bit too much.
During one of my many thoughts I realized something I'm not particularly good at. Giving head.

Lol...now. Lol...I'm sure respectable women aren't supposed to strive at giving good head but I'm not 100% respectable behind closed doors so I'm gonna roll with it. Hopefully you'll roll with me.

Do I like giving head? It's ight. Do I do it often? No sir I do not. Only two men have ever received that service from me and I can count on 1 1/2 hands how many times I've actually done it.

Isn't head supposed to take the place of sex? Well since I'm up for having sex anywhere, the absence of it has never really been an option. Most of the times I've done it, its been in bed, during foreplay.

Now...what keeps me from being a head enthusiast? I have issues with soft substances in my mouth (whipped cream...hummus...etc) and the anticipation of "the finish" keeps me from actually giving it my all. I've never brought a man close to the brink before cause usually when I'm doing it I'm getting him ready before I climb on board. Point is I'm scared okay!

Anyway, while I never want to experience the taste of...you know what...I do strive to be an all over asset and since that quality is rated high among men, I'm willing to put in time to work my skills out. I'm serious.

**Please note that I am not a hoe (I'm a realist) and I will not be participating in any of the above acts with any kind of man. I've heard cucumbers make good practice and before you think I'm aiming too high by practicing on a cucumber know that I have been extremely blessed with the sizes I've ran into thus far. Trust me...a cucumber will suffice.**

No comments:

Post a Comment