Monday, July 5, 2010

Grey, grey, go away...

So I found my first grey hair yesterday and I fell into my bathroom wall in shock.

I had just washed my hair and was blowing it dry when I spotted a shiny strand. My mom started greying at 25 so I've kinda been on the look out for years (I never really thought I'd find anything cause by the time my mom was 25 she was married with 2 kids).

You always think about what you would do when you have lot of greys...dye it, pluck them or rock them like Stacy London does. Or for men what you would do if you start to loose hair, shave it bald, get plugs. BUT YOU NEVER KNOW HOW YOU'LL FEEL WHEN YOU ACTUALLY FIND ONE.

At this point, there's no other evidence I need, I'm officially old (insert genuine tear).

I plucked that son of a bitch out my head though and tapped it to my mirror to remember that life is short...

No comments:

Post a Comment