Sunday, August 1, 2010

Salivate...

Can I first just say.....my no man pack can kiss my ass. No seriously. I know why I did it. I totally had reasons to do it. But I feel like I've successfully tackled those issues head on and I'm ready to get back out there.

The only problem is, I take my integrity very seriously and I want to hold myself to my promise. Lol...like any woman though, I'm rationalizing, trying to figure out a loop hole in my pact. Did I make this pact with just myself and/or with God (should it even matter)? Can I date but keep it no sex (which is craziness....unheard of).

Anyway....I crossed paths at work yesterday with a very, very attractive man. Dark chocolate skin, vibrant white smile but the biggest clincher.....he had on a plain v-neck white tee....!

Totes my goats, YUMMY(I wanted to jump his bones right there, I was so wet).

Simple style is important to me when it comes to men. If my future man wore nothing more then a plain v-neck tee shirt, good wash jeans and Air Maxes, I 'd be so satisfied. Men, a word of advice.....when in doubt....a plain white tee (with muscles of course) goes very far....examples below.


Even light skins pull it off....So can the least handsome of men....
and so can white boys

(I prefer v-neck to scoop neck but egh....it works)

No comments:

Post a Comment