Tuesday, August 31, 2010

What keeps me going....



Bridge:
With you I can climb the highest mountain
With you I can cross the deepest ocean
With you there's nothing impossible
There's nothing, no nothing,I can't do


Chorus

The way you care, the words you say
The way you share, I'm here today because of you
The way you touch, the things you give
The way you love, That's is why I am, why I live
You pick me up when I was down
Now I smile, used to frown all around
You just keep on lovin' me, lovin' me
Said you must be, really must, must be,
Said you must be from....
--

I cry EVERY TIME I hear this part of the song. The love that I have for God has tripled during this year. I sleep on His shoulder at night and I praise His name in the morning. I am truly grateful for everything He has given me and the only thing I want to do is give back to Him. I will be able to do that with Blueprints.

Have a great day all...xoxo,

Forewarning

No comments:

Post a Comment