Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Back on track...

I'm back on track Ladies and Gents and it feels.....woooooonderfullllllll! After writing the last pot on Monday, God woke me up at 4 a.m. like "HERE I AMMMMM! YOU WANTED ME, NOW GET UP AND LISTEN" (to which I joyfully obliged.)

After 10 mins, I had wrote a 2 page To Do list and it felt great. My path to success was paved out before me and I'm so thankful (thank you Lord). I was reminded that these teens are worth more then me sleeping til 3 everyday and that somewhere a teen needed me. I have 2 fundraisers coming up for BP and I had a lot of loose ends and decisions that needed to be made (lots) and like THAT (snap), everything was solved and the decisions were made for me. I just needed to put things in motion. There were bills that I was dragging my feet on paying just because the money looked better sitting in my bank account but I finally paid them and to my surprise they totaled less then I thought (SCORE!).

I found the energy to work out (whereas the last 2 days were spent in bed) and actually did a little extra (if I ACTUALLY get back to my high school weight, ain't no body gonna be able to tell me SHIT!).

Anyway, the Lord's voice is in my ear and my life is happier because of it. I love my God and can't to see what the next few weeks hold for me....

IF YOU HAVE A DREAM OR A GOAL, DON'T BE LAZY, FIND GOD'S VOICE AND GET YOURS...

No comments:

Post a Comment