Monday, November 22, 2010

My favorite TWEETS...

-I want to fuck his personality.

-"I'm gonna get in line before I fuck one of y'all up...that's right...gang member." All About the Benjamins

-I want to be a princess so freaking bad...

-"Is he saying hi from hell?" -My Mom

-I wouldn't make fun of people if they didn't give me reasons too. #realtalk

-I've been meaning to tell him I look better with my clothes off....

-I'm getting a kink in my neck trying to avoid the man who is raping my line of vision. Fuck.

-He's on the top of my To Do list.

-Writing in black ink throws my day off. Where the fuck is my blue pen.

-Last night was so fun I danced like a white girl.

-Wishing someone was between my thighs....(sigh).

-#menfrommypast

-This is about lust. Cold sweats occur...when I'm not with her. My presence is a must...must...must...

-Could this be considered foreplay?

-I want to fuck Don Draper. Man looks good in a suit.

-Its my birthday!!!! I blew out my candles and wished for an orgasm.

-I like being spanked. Harder. Harder. Come on...a little harder. Mmmmm.

-Sometimes I just wanna see if I can get your phone number instead playboy. Don't take it personal.

-Your thoughts don't concern me unless they are agreeing with me.

-Have you actually looked at a walrus?

-Most girls think with their heart. I think with my g-spot.

No comments:

Post a Comment