Monday, January 10, 2011

New Things 2011

Hey lovies, sorry it's been a while since my last post, lots going on....
soul searching...finances....jobs...everything.

I just got done watching Breakfast at Tiffany's (which tops my list of all time favorite, "I Die" movies) and loved her idea of having a day full of doing thing's you've never done before. I don't know about you but as I've gotten older I tend to forget to do the things in life that I've been meaning to do or the small things that really just make me happy.

So.....in the spirit of her idea, I've decided theme each month of this year 
and do something each week that follows the rules above.
Here's the list....

January:
Read/blog/work from a coffee shop.

February:
Volunteer

March:
Revive a piece of furniture.

April:
Shadow a business professional; a cupcake shop, event planner, thrift store owner...

May:
Do something sweet for the pooch.

June:
Get a guy's number

July:
Try a new recipe

August:
Take a class; Stripper, acting, french, salsa
September:
 
Take mini day/road trips

October:
Paint a picture

November:
Dress up for bed.
December:
 
Fresh flowers for my house

I also really want to go to more markets during the summer so I'll have to squeeze those in somewhere.

What would be on your list?

No comments:

Post a Comment