Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Risky's Business.....

Way long ago I told you guys about a guy named PYT in a blog titled "Call me the Light-Skinned Bandit". The other day I ended up at the restaurant, where him and I used to serve(that's now a Tex-Mex eatery), for dinner. For old times sake, I excused myself from the table and went to the restroom we would use to make out in during the slow moments of our shifts.

I couldn't help but smile as I remembered how he would effortlessly lift me up on the counter to kiss me. PYT was great. Physically, everything I would want in a man. Tall (6ft 5in maybe), handsome, and tattooed. The only draw back was he was 2 years younger then me. Now, I usually don't bone any men younger then me but I've known other females who have and haven't noticed a difference other then the young buck's stamina.

Yes, PYT's (nicknamed after Michael Jackson's song)stamina was lengthy but he was also a bit immature, similar to that of a puppy. I mean it wasn't too bad, but on many occasions I felt like putting my hand in front of his nose and telling him to "sit boy" as the circles he was running me were annoying.

Any who, I remember one of the couple times we actually had sex (normally we just made out). He was in the back room rinsing off dishes and since I only had one table, I went to look in on him.

"Hey stranger." I said, picking at the paint in the door way.

"What up."

"You busy?" The way I asked the question must have sparked his interest because he looked up and at me with a raised eyebrow.

"Nothing that can't be interrupted..."

I walked in and since his tall frame was bent over the sink, I was able to put my arms around his neck. Positioning myself between him and the sink I brought his head down to mine for a kiss. Short and sweet. With a smile he licked his lips and rubbed them together as if savoring the taste of me. Taking a moment to look around he then whispered. "Usual spot?"

"Yes, let me check on my table and I'll meet you there in five. Do you have something?(condom)"

"Yup."

"Coo. Coo."

After bringing additional napkins to my table, I ran out into the service hallway, took a couple of turns and finally knocked on single bathroom door. It swung open and his large hands pulled me in. I jumped up on the counter and spread my legs as he settled between them. I loved the way he kissed, dominant like a man should be but sensual enough to be kind. I love the missionary position because I can kiss the man that's providing my pleasure but when I want something that feels amazingly good, doggy style it is. Lol.

That day...all I wanted was him behind me. As he took the time to slid the latex protection on, I slid off the counter, hiked my skirt up and turned around to rest my elbows on the cold countertop. Thankful, the pup knew what to do. No questions asked. Good boy.

Revisiting public places I've had sex in is the reason I love it in the first place. It's just like when you have sex to a certain song then hear it again, no one else knows or can share that memory with me except the man I was with....

No comments:

Post a Comment