Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Hawt....

So I was talking to my cousin about my post below and she was asking me if I had a type of man . I told her not really, that I'm attractive to a lot of different types of men but the only thing I really look for is a man tall enough and muscular enough to make me feel petite. We both decided though that if we had to judge a man's attractiveness based on his job...these were the professions who no matter if you were good looking or not, you were attractive to women(if that makes any sense...)

Soccer Players



Firemen

Marines

and last was a drummer for me and a bass/guitar player for her.

The reason I don't have a picture of these men proves my point even further, that you don't have to be good looking to be attractive. I googled drummer and bass player and they were all gross looking, but whenever I hear a song by a band, I always wish I could date the drummer.

No comments:

Post a Comment