Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Sexual tension.........

So I went to a friends house for a dinner party last night, but since she's a mom it ended around 10. I went to sleep as soon as I got home but woke up later to a feeling/sensation I know very well....

When I haven't had sex in a while my body and my mind go through a severe case of sexual tension. My mind races, thinking of all the things I'd do if a man (a particular man, if I'm being honest) was in my bed and I'm wet all the time. My breathing is reduced to short breaths, my legs remained crossed to create tension and I usually can't focus on anything else but sex....like this sex. I could easily touch myself get it over with but it won't suffice. I usually have a routine when my body is going through this, which happens once every 2 months. I usually text someone (a particular someone). He usually talks up what he'd do to me if he were there, (I'd wish I could hear his voice but know it's not possible). He'd eventually get me so horny I touch myself and cum as if he really twere. Then, since I'm Forewarning and my appetite is rather large, I'd repeat the process twice more.

The only thing that's different this time is I'm really trying to wean myself off him.

I've put him on the shelf like 8 times and since he's there again I'm trying to remain strong and keep him there. He's not mine to lean on any more and like I've said before, I can't keep making the same mistakes. It sucks though...and if I really dive into this topic, this post is going to be way longer and more revealing then I wanted it to be. I've been contemplating for months whether or not I've wanted to talk about it (just to stay true to myself, my blog and the vulnerability I said I was going to tap into).

However, my Libra scales are violently going up and down and I can't really handle this so I'll stick with what I know best and what makes me comfortable and keep it just about sex.

Anyway...The whole point of the post is I'm horny as shit and I can't think about anything till this tension is released....arg!

No comments:

Post a Comment