Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Sugar,spice and everything nice....

So I spent the last couple of days reading over my blog and while I would say it is a very good representation of who I am (my saucy, spicy side) it doesn't show the soft side not many people see. I think it would a great challenge for me to remove the layers that protect my vulnerability.


Here are a couple of things not even the people around me know I love...


I think hand-written love letters or stickies are really romantic...
I'm in love with the movies when a man said I-Love-You he meant it.

I've never been kissed in the rain...

I want to live in Paris for a year...
I'm secretly infatuated with antique keys....my uncle was a sheriff in the 30's and my aunt still has his old keys from work...

I want to build an awesome fort one last time...

2 comments: