Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Just a couple of questions....

I was flipping through a friend's photos on Facebook and was very interested to know at what point does it become not fly to dip a dirty toothbrush in a pot of black gel in order to slick down your "baby" hairs? Is there an age? Like 14. Or a year? Like 1995.




Why is this man still relevant? He was lame as Brandi's little brother in 1992. He was lame when he made that song Wait A Minute in 2001 and he was SUCH a lame on his reality show (that I didn't even bother watching) in 2009. I mean he's been a fake thug his whole life....why hasn't someone roasted his ass so he can sit the eff down already?


So I just read that whoever this above was saying not so nice things about black women in Vibe magazine. Why do people care what he said? He still has the nerve to sport braids and his broken edges and hair line are touching the nape of his neck. Him and his words don't count! AS a community I'm encouraging you to be role models for our youth cause this here ain't cutting it. Our role models were Michael Jordan and Bill Cosby when I was young. As Americans I know we can do better then this.

Click here to read a reaction to this man's ignorant comments. I felt very proud after I read it.

No comments:

Post a Comment