Thursday, October 28, 2010

Fucking kidding me Itta Bit....?

Long story short, I have two rules when it comes to facebook. #1. No exes and #2. If we have never actually had a conversation, I'm not accepting your friend request. I won't go into the reasons why because it should be self explanatory.

Itta Bit asked me to be friends on Facebook about a year ago. I didn't decline the request I just never accepted it. After a couple of days he would message me, often asking why I was acting weird and not allowing him to be my friend. The thing is, I just didn't care any more. There's nothing wrong with not caring. I wasn't mad, I didn't still have feelings. I just didn't care. I was young when we dated and I'm not young anymore. Regardless though, he wore me down (after seriously...like 8 messages asking to accept him. not joke, i went back and counted) and I accepted him.

Over the course of a year, he would randomly ask to see up to date pictures of Santana and he would leave drunken posts on my wall but to all of these I would never reply back. Then it got to get a little out of hand. He would send me pics of his new girlfriend's tattoos and asking my opinion. He would message me about the birth of his new son to let me know he named him Chase (my little brother's middle name...red flag of crazy btw). This month of October he hit the bat shit crazy wall.

He's been calling my phone. I can't even remember how he got my Chicago number. Sending picture texts of his son's first birthday.

Here's the message he sent me on the 25th:

Itta Bit: "man shaunie... i know u prob dnt even bother hearin this bt i jus two dreams about u back to back nites.. tha first one was so fuckin raw it felt so real..and tha second one on tha same shit of how u been acting to meet these past yrs..i ran into u at a mall in richmond and u didnt even wanna speack to me..lol.. bt jus thought it was wierd..u know u say u dnt wanna talk about tha past and i dnt know what makes u think i do bt tha future is so bright for both of us and dnt know y we cant talk about that meanin our our own seperate future.. jus a thought.. peace"

Ugh gross. I didn't respond, I just let it go. He was having a moment. Whatev. I have them too. (I'll touch upon the weak moment I had with Atom later. I know I know.) Then these messages came lastnight....


Itta Bit October 27 at 8:34am

"jus had anotha one about u last nite.. and u told me u wanted to get back together... this shit is really wierd..."

Forewarning October 27 at 10:31am
"Lol"

Itta Bit October 28 at 12:09am
"it was like we was on this game show and u was behind this wall and u said i want to be wit u again and i said i been waitin for that for yrs and then u came runnin into my arms...lmao.. yo mom was there too.... tha otha part of tha dreams was rated R too...lol.. bt stay toon for my halloween pics and let me know what u think"

Forewarning October 28 at 12:18am
"Okay Itta Bit seriously. The calling, the texting, the messages.....I accepted your friend request because I was being polite but I don't want to be friends on facebook and I don't want any phone calls or texts anymore. We're not the same people we were years ago and it doesn't make sense. I'm not trying to be mean and I'm sorry if this is coming off that way. I wish nothing but the best for you okay? Please don't message back. Thanks."

(Was this a nice message. Maybe not. Could I have been more tactful? Yes, but at that moment I was done. For a year I had allowed all this foolishness to happen while trying to remain polite. I. Was. Done.)

Here he goes....he's 32 years old btw....

Itta Bit October 28 at 12:22am
"nigga u aint gotta be poilte to me.. u dont owe me no favors and bitch u want hear shit else frm me again.. yo shit will come back on u.. and thats a promise.."

Forewarning October 28 at 12:24am
"Awesome. Thanks."

I get up from my bed to go to my computer to delete him as a friend on Facebook.
 
Itta Bit October 28 at 12:29am

"i dont know who u think u is.. i got four kids that is my life rite now so y u think im living back in 03... i guess u got to many friends that u dont need anotha one... peace my nigga"

Fuck outta here....are you kidding.....all that?! Please put your time and effort into worthy things.

Lol...my friend said "He's crazy...you have FOUR kids sir? Really? Dream about they mamas then...", "like umm what do you do in bed...cause clearly...they get hooked"

I don't know Love, I don't know.

No comments:

Post a Comment