Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Mon amour....my douchebag....

 
I've been meaning to post something about my dog for a long time. His name is Santana Moss and he is my heart. He was a gift from Itta Bit my first year of college. He's been with me through everything and I wouldn't be where I am without him.

I chose this pic above because The Joke-ster HATED Santana and this position was called "Balls Up". Santana has slept with me since he was a puppy and I'd often get angry phone calls from my ex saying that he went to go take a nap only to find Santana "balls up" in the bed....lol....that's my boy. The Joke-ster would "joke" that he plotted ways to kill Santana without me knowing but Santana was his nemesis and wouldn't ever die. He said my baby even tried to attack him in his sleep and they had a legendary duel but I never woke up to witness it. (Those are all fond memories I have of The Joke-ster. He always made me laugh)

Anywho, Santana has sinus problems and has been snoring lately, like a 56 grown, fucking man.
Too funny right? My little man. The pic below is him looking out the window. We live on the 13th floor of a high rise yet he looks out the window as if to check and make sure the world was okay. I love him soooooo much!

No comments:

Post a Comment