Thursday, October 28, 2010

Playing on my iPod: My Sexuality Edition...

Since I'm horny as shit and this year seems to be ticking by slowly on purpose, I decided to take a trip down memory lane to the songs that helped create my strong sexual appetite. All are from the 90's.

For your pleasure....


Verse 1:
"Picture this, I'm in my bed, body's hot, soak 'n wet.
Thinking bout the things I like to do (I like to do)
I'm open wide when it comes to freakin you (freakin you).
Imagine me, (imagine me) wet as can be, between my legs,
You tasting me (tasting me) boy when you get here ya know my
Love will over flow and you ain't got to worry bout my clothes cause I got my"

Adina taught me how to talk to a man, def helps with phone sex (wink, wink).....I'm sure my dad didn't think about that when he would blast this in the car.



Verse #1:
"1 We'll go to my room for fun
2 Then I'll say give me your tongue
3 Cause tonight I'm gonna fulfill your fantasy yell
4 Lie down on the floor
5 Cannot wait to cum inside
6 Anything that's broken, I'll fix
7 Spread your legs apart
8 Feel me, I'm so hard
9 See I want you from behind, with that bump and grind yeah
10 Baby climb on top of me
11 Up and down we'll go you'll see
12 And that's when I go down on my knees giving you some of my"

My childhood was filled of many R.Kelly songs...he displayed directness and confidence, qualities I always look for in a man. If you are hesitant or shy it really isn't going to work. Pull rank as a man and tell me what you want me to do (within reason of course).



Male Rap:
"S and the P wanna kick with me, cool (uh-huh)
But I'm wicked, G, (yeah) hit skins but never quickly (that's right)
I hit the skins for the hell of it, just for the yell I get
Mmm mmm mmm, for the smell of it (smell it)
They want my bod, here's the hot rod (hot rod)
Twelve inches to a yard (damn) and have ya soundin' like a retard (yeah)
Big 'Twan Love-Her, six-two, wanna hit you
So what you wanna do?
What you wanna do?
Mmmm, I wanna shoop"

This whole song is awesome...a little raunchy but it gets the job done.



Verse #2:
"One two unbuckle my shoe
kissing and cuddling at my crib after the venue and I
didn't wanna take it too fast so I said slow slow
I gotta make some calls so keep it down low
she was like I can't believe
you wanna talk instead of making love to me
five minutes chillin
next thing it's my name she's calling"

This song may be a little lame but I love this verse! He didn't want to rush but she wanted him. It taught me that when I want sex...don't be afraid to ask for it. Now I do.


And of course this song....how could it not be on this list....Ah.Maze.Ing. I wish I had a man here right now.

Take a good look at it

Look at it now
Might be the last time you'll
Have a go round
I'll let you touch it if you'd
Like to go down
I'll let you go further
If you take the southern route
Don't go too fast
Don't go too slow
You've got to let your body flow
I like 'em attentive
And I like 'em in control

Chorus:
Baby it's yours
All yours
If you want it tonight
I'll give you the red light special
All through the night
Baby it's yours
All yours
If you want it tonight
Just come through my door
Take off my clothes
And turn on the red light

I know that you want me I can
See it in your eyes
You might as well be honest 'cause the
Body never lies
Tell me your secrets and I'll
I'll tell you mine
I'm feelin' quite sexy
And I want you for tonight
If I move too fast just let me know
'Cause it means you move too slow
I like some excitement
And I like a man that goes

Chorus

If you want me
Let me know it
I'll make time but
You've got to show it
If you need me
I want to see
But don't mistake me
I don't want you down on your knees
I need someone a real man
I need someone who understands
I'm a woman a real woman
I know just what I want
I know just who I am



Male rap:

You know me as your player, your pipe layer, your all night stayer

All up in your sauce when you need your rocks off
Knock your socks off, baby off the chain in this bitch
Have your wide ass open while I'm slangin' this dick....
Just keep my pussy horny so you can put it on me

Girl you know I'm the only one who can satisfy your monkey
Ain't nobody gon' do you like I do when I put this love stick inside you
Money man guaranteed to satisfy you
Have you open all night like a drive-through
So bring yo thang on so I can get my bang on
I hope you likes a good fuck because my game strong
And I ain't lyin' girl you wouldn't if you could quit
I signs my name on that pussy, mr. good dick
That's my shit"

Love it.

Oh, if you have daughters, sister, little niece...be careful what they listen too as kids and young teens. I was feeling all the sex at a young age but I had had a good head on my shoulders and wasn't out in the streets. Girls can go left quick instead of taking the right path ya know? Be smart.

No comments:

Post a Comment