Thursday, October 28, 2010

A little self involved....

 
Lol.....is this picture of my boobs neccessary? Nope. When I'm just hanging in my house I usually wear swimsuits. Weird? Perhaps. They are more comfortable then bras and prettier then sports bras. (Everyone knows that one girls who wears a grey sports bra with every outfit and in your head you imagine it smells like blue cheese....gross. I don't get down like that.)
My friend was over the other day, (her and I work out together) and we were talking about how sad we were going to be when we lose weight because we will lose our 34 D cups. Lol...we talking about our boobs like we were afraid of losing our puppies or a big dick.
I put this pic up because I'm proud of my boobs. They are pretty awesome. Each the perfect handful size.
Dear Lord, when you bless me with the energy to get back to my high school weight. Can you please allow me to keep the girls? Thank you, Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment