Wednesday, October 20, 2010

I die a thousand deaths....

So my friend (who's like an older sister) and I went on a road trip yesterday to celebrate my birthday. It was just a girls trip out of the city. We went to vintage thrift and antique stores, ate at a great boutique pub by the lake and drove around the little cabin neighborhoods (pointing to every vacation house we would love to have.) I'm starting to grow a rash where I was bit by a "I kinda want the family and marriage life now" bug, but more on that later.

ANYWAYS.............

One of my favorite bloggers posted this long ago and I thought I'd share it with you because I DIE. I DIE A THOUSAND DEATHS.

You guys know I have a secret but kind of obsessive thing with wanting to be a princess. No Seriously...it's kind of bad.  How awesome is this cabin????!!!! Awe.some.





I'm seriously having a moment! Can you not see a princess living here waiting for her hot ass Prince Charming to come fuck, I mean rescue her! I know you are going to judge me but please don't....I don't get girly, cliche, geeked out all the time.

My family owns a plot of land in the Rocky Mountains, some sort of historical land that multiple black families owned in the 1800's. I immediately called my aunt (who turned 91 last week) and my mom (who gets to inherit the land when my aunt passes) and asked if I could build this on our family's land. My aunt said yes since there was nothing on it and my mom (BOOOOOO!) said  yes but only if I was rolling in dough.

I need to marry a rich man quick...and I mean STAT!

In the mean time I've added this to my list of life goals.

#1. Blueprints/ Youth Support Center
#2. Up-scale Consignment store
#3. Small Cabin in the woods

No comments:

Post a Comment