Friday, December 10, 2010

Dipped...

Okay here's another obsession of the moment. This Ombre hair color trend for brunettes. LOVE>>>>LOVE>>>>LOVE. I've only dyed my hair once, my freshmen year of college and I'm trying to figure out if I want to do this again. It's a commitment because coloring your hair can cause it to dry out and break off. The way I do my hair already doesn't require any grease so it can really start to break off.

I already wear my hair in loose barrel curls on a regular basis and I can totally see this style fitting in with my clothes and my tats. Yum. I'll let you know if I end up doing it! Until then....enjoy!

UPDATE: I ended up doing it. I used Sun In which is a very mild lightening spray. I soaked the lower part of my hair with it and because it's heat activated I blow it dry with a blow dryer. I repeated about 4 times going lower on my hair each time. It looks amazing and I'm so excited. My tips are as light as I would want them to be so I'm going to repeat it in a few days. Anyway I'm proud I tried something new and that it came out great!






No comments:

Post a Comment