Thursday, December 30, 2010

I know I'm late but.....

MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!!
I surprised my family and flew home for the holiday. I was originally going to stay in Chicago to have a relaxing day in bed with my Pup, store bought food and OnDemand, but I'm super glad I ended up in Denver. Going home for Thanksgiving requires me running around trying to see as much people as possible. This time, I was able to relax. I spent a whole day shopping and goofing around with Ivory and realized how much I missed my bestie.
 There weren't a whole lot of things I wanted because cash is always preferred, but I did get P90X. I figured it would help get the muscle mass back that I used to have in high school. They have the option doing a workout routine that will help build lean muscle instead of bulking up so I will be starting that Jan 2nd (I'll need Jan. 1st off to nurse the hangover I know I'm going to have tomorrow. Patron here I come!!!).
The only gift I said I was going to buy myself, no matter what, was my new tattoo (actual picture of my neck...lol) It saying "Dieu" meaning God in French. I love it so much and am so glad I was able to go to my regular guy in Denver to get it done.


On my flight home, they asked if there were any passengers who would be willing to take the next flight to Chicago for a free ticket anywhere. Seeing as though I had nothing but time, I offered my seat....SCORE!!! Ivory and her family are going on a cruise in May and I just found a way to pay for my plane ticket.

I had an amazing Christmas and I'm SOOOO thankful for Jesus, God and all the blessing they have bestowed upon me this year and the many more I will receive in 2011!

Hope you had a great holiday and if you didn't celebrate Christmas I hope you had a great Saturday!

xoxo, Forwarning

No comments:

Post a Comment