Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Things I {heart} right now....

This is a super random, complied list of all things I love at this very moment.
#1. Jersey Shore: Season 3 Trailer

Yo Sammi has lost her fucking mind kid!!! Punching People. Getting knocked out!!!! Pauly D looking good too. Sooooo can't wait for the new season!!!


#2. Delish
These are the perfect combination of sweet and salty. Plus I don't have to stress a whole lot about eating them in bulk because they are pretty low in calories.

#3. My Google Reader
I know I SUPER behind the times but I read sooooo many blogs online and spend a lot of time jumping from one site to another that I've fallen head over heels for this thing. It updates all my new blog posts on one screen and the fact that I can access on my phone excites me more! Yes'ir

#4. The Lunar Eclipse 2010

Although there ALWAYS seems to be a phenomenon happening that hasn't happened in 400 years, I'm a nerd at heart and was bummed when I couldn't watch this live (it was snowing out). Thankfully people were posting the clip on youtube (thank God for that site) and I was able to see it. I thought it would look like a crescent moon, like completely dark, but I was surprised that it was actually in the shadow of the Earth.

#5. Dresses Galore!!!!
I Love, LOve, LOVE this site! I'm totally a dress girl and very rarely wear jeans anymore (jeggings/leggings don't count). Believe it or not it's hard to find fashionable, simple dresses (I'm not into bling and over the top designs) and this site has so many gorgeous, multi occasion, reasonably priced dresses it's insane. I'm overloaded with emotion every time I browse.

#6. Yup...Yup...Yup
I've ate 8 of these in 5 days. I'm very serious. The crust, the warm cream sauce....mmmmmm. The only thing is that is takes 70 mins to cook in the oven! 70! I've never used the oven light in my life, but I'm a total fat kid as I pass by every 6 mins to check and see if it's done.

#8. Download

When Limewire died, my soul died with it. I was so behind the music scene cause I had no way of getting updated music (except iTunes...but seriously?! no.) My friend told me about Vuze and while yes it does take a while to get the hang of, it gets the job done.

#8. Phrases.
I love hearing people say things I wouldn't normally say and "absolutely not" is one of my favorites. There's so much conviction in those two words..ha...loves it! One of my other favs is courtesy of the Kardashians...."Bible". I know it know it's super ditsy and I'm sure Jesus wouldn't co-sign but I dig it anyway. I'll do a post later of catch phrases I use on a daily basis.

No comments:

Post a Comment