Monday, December 20, 2010

Sextionnaire....

Yo...I felt like an amateur at times answering some of these questions. Things that I've imagined myself doing but have never actually done. Looking forward to crossing off a couple of things off my To Do List in 2011.

1. Is there anyone on your friends list you would love to have sex with?

I've cleared out a lot of male friends this year so I would say no, but I am looking forward to meeting more...

2. Sex in the morning, afternoon or night?

I'm not a fan of sex in the morning but I'm down for giving blows jobs. Sex in the afternoon is right up my alley and OF COURSE at night.

3. Have you ever had to pull over to the side of the road to have sex?

Yes'ir...a couple of times. This one time in college, I gave head to my BF while he was driving.

4. Have you ever taken your clothes off for money?

No but I've always had this fantasy of being an actual stripper for a night as a surprise for a boyfriend's birthday.

5. Shower or bath while having sex?

I love having sex in the shower. Not too many black women feel sexy being wet (because of their hair) and I love the surprise when I'm standing there dripping wet...ready to be dicked down.

6. Do you want someone aggressive or passive in bed?

That's a loaded question because there are a lot of stipulations attached to "aggressive", but y'all know I like it rough. If I had my choice it would be rough first then slow after. No patience for passive men.

7. Do you love someone in your friends list?

No.

8.Love or Money?

Love hands down...without a doubt. Although all the Disney Princesses lucked out and fell in love with Princes so.....here's hoping.

9. Where is the weirdest place you have had sex?

My Grandmother's basement.

10. Have you ever been to a strip club?

Yes, with a group of guys. I actually liked it but only because the guys were over the moon that I was with them. Can I also say I give a round of applause to strippers. The things that can do with that pole is truly inspiring!

11. Have you had sex in a movie theater?

Nooooo actually!!!! Lol. I would obviously love too tho!

12. Have you ever had sex at work?

Yes I have. When I was a server, my light-skin and I snuck off to the bathroom. I think I also may have done it on my desk during my off hours..... but I can't remember.
13. Ever been to an adult store?

Of course.

14. Bought something from an adult store?

Yes...nothing shocking from what I can remember. Body oil, sex dice, Keegle marbles.

15. Have you been caught having sex?

Lol. Yes. By my dad when I was 18 and my best friend during NYE a couple of years ago (him and I never lost beat. wink wink.)

16. Does anyone have naughty pics of you?

Not sure if they still have them but yes, 3 men have received naughty pics of me. I'm not opposed of sending them...to the right man. I'm actually looking forward to trying out Skype....

17. Ever had sex with someone and called them by the wrong name?

Lol....ummmm yes I have. Twice maybe?

18. Last question, have you ever been tied up?

No! I had a dream about that the other night and got really turned on. I'd love to try it out!

No comments:

Post a Comment