Tuesday, December 14, 2010

T.V. Eyecandy....

 So I watch a lot of T.V., probably more then I should let on.
Here is a list of the men that are super cute and play sexy characters on T.V.......ENJOY!
Cole Hauser
Chase: NBC
His voice is so sexy. He never yells, it's always low and deep.

 Dax Sheperd
Parenthood: NBC
Very hipster but a little goofy. His character is reformed bad boy with a little bit of boyish naivety.
He's just all over hotness, especially with the tree tattoo.

 Pooch Hall
The Game: BET
His name alone makes me want to walk away but his smile and geek-ness make me stay.
He plays the perfect balance of charm with a hint of nerd. I miss his faux-hawk though....so handsome.

 Michael C. Hall
Dexter: Showtime
I love his character. Plays low key but very strong, dangerous and a tad bit crazy....Just how I like em.

 Jesse Williams
Grey's Anatomy: NBC
I mean....do I even need to say anything? I shouldn't have too. He's so damn cute.
Green eyes, great tan, amazing voice (I can so imagine him whispering in my ear while between my legs!), perfect smile and charm. Perfection
 Alex O'Loughlin
Hawaii Five-O: CBS
Always gotta love a cop (The Joke-ster). He never does what he's told and always breaks the rules.
If I were to ever date a while guy he'd be it. Tall, dark, tatted, charming and handsome 
 Pauly D
Jersey Shore: MTV
Yes, yes, yes....I hate myself for including him on this list. But honestly, how can I not. I love him.
If I look past the cliche tattoos and the always horrendous Ed Hardy shirts, I get a man who loves life with a really funny sense of humor. He's a man whore, but I love that he's smart enough to play "good cop" when The Situation is on his high horse. Plus he's the only one out of the bunch that actually has a job.
Mehcad Brooks
No show as of now
The creme de la creme of black men. PERFECTION. Doesn't he scream orgasms?
I have nothing to say except.....Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment