Friday, March 19, 2010

The only title I could think of was asian invasion...


So I'm sitting here watching Ninja Assassin and I almost hate myself writing this but why can't I ever be the cute black chick that gets saved by the handsome Asian guy? I mean seriously! What's a girl gotta do? I'll start hanging out in empty warehouses! I'll go out and buy a Honda and wear a leather jacket everywhere...I swear! Aaliyah got to do it, that chick from Rush Hour 3 got too and now this Ninja Assassin girl...why couldn't I?

Every girl wants to be rescued, which I know is our problem all together, but I just want to experience one of them Kung Fuing their way through a ninja army just to reach me on the other side and say in a low raspy voice "Let's go". Only in the moment though cause I couldn't imagine years from now my ninja lover asking me to pass the salt in the same voice. That's creepy. While I'm 25 though...that's hot. I know I probably wouldn't enjoy sleeping with them cause their dicks are too small (which I'm now starting to realize I'm a dick racist...I gotta work on that). I even realized I had these same fantasies when I was 8 years old, hence the picture of the hot Asian lieutenant from Disney's Mulan. Ahh the dreams we carry with us from childhood to adulthood.....

Okay...I take that all back...the black girl just got stabbed in the heart by the Ninja Master! Ouch...I've never seen that before. Maybe I should give this fantasy a second thought.

Oh never mind! The hot Asian lover healed her from just touching her left breast (my kind of healing) so count me back in! Bring on Ninja Assassin 2 and I'll keep my fingers crossed.....

No comments:

Post a Comment