Sunday, March 14, 2010

This is bullshit...




Life isn't fair. I totally understand that but as I've started my pre-spring and summer work outs I've realized something. I work hard for my body and the way I present myself to others. Like hard. During the winter months, I'll let myself eat whatever but once it starts getting close to the summer months I work my ASS off to look good.

Men seem to respond to my bum A LOT, to them its shapely and has the right amount of firmness. I'm not sure what my ass to waist ratio is but what I don't like about myself I try and change naturally with work outs and a healthy diet (I'm a vegetarian).

Anyway, what I'm getting at is the fact that it's not fair that there's women out there that rely on Photoshop and cosmetic surgery to further their looks. I mean I understand it but to a girl that works hard for her body, it's considered cheating. I think I could easily sacrifice the money to get these procedures done but I'd rather be natural.

Men, it would be like you going to the gym, lifting weights, drinking those gross protein shakes and the man lifting next to you, same body build and everything, getting the same amount of attention from the ladies has calf and chest implants.

Am i really supposed to believe that all these Hispanic women who are known to have sloppy butts are now "naturally" coming out the wood works with asses like Angel Lola Luv (even her shit is amped up). And men aren't smart enough to tell the difference! I had a WHITE friend who got a Brazilian Butt Lift and the same guys we knew in college are now like "Damn she's been eating soul food and doing squats...her ass is fat...it looks like yours!" And in my head I'm thinking...that's bullshit, she FREAKING cheated!

No comments:

Post a Comment