Friday, March 19, 2010

White boys I love...

Since I have a phobia called Pink-is Dick-osis, I haven't really had the chance to date a white guy but I'd like to. While I've been told a white man wouldn't possibly be able to keep up with my sexual appetite (which is funny cause neither can black guys) I think it would be kinda cool to experience. Anyway...these are the white guys I could see myself falling for...or at least have a good time with (we'll have to work on fucking later, perhaps approach my phobia like they would someone with a fear of dogs....be in the same room as one, let it smell my hand, talk to it softly while petting it slowly on the head, etc.)



Dwight Schrute
The Office (NBC)


If you're intellectual enough to watch the office and get the dry humor,
you'll know why Dwight is on my list...he's hilarious.



Kellan Lutz
Twilight (I'm not a "twihard", I'm a Harry Potter fan...Twilight can suck it)


Kellan's Calvin Klein ad should speak for itself...plus he loves dogs.



Jeff Shroeder
Big Brother 11 (CBS)

He's the hot college frat boy kind of guy, plus his mid-west accent is so attractive.

David Beckham
Soccer player

Soccer players are hot period, but this man's fashion sense is what I look for
in the men I meet....the fact that he has tattoos doesn't hurt either (as my friend Steph would say...he makes my chick dick hard. No...you know what? Now that I've actually used that phrase, I think that'll be the last time, it's a little crude...even for me.)

Owen Hunt
Grey's Anatomy (ABC)

What girl doesn't love a man in a uniform (that's how The Joke-ster got me, damn him).

Senior Chang
Community (NBC)

He's not white but if I were to ever date an Asian it'd be him. This guy is so funny...the way he talks to his students could easily set him up to be sued but he doesn't give a shit. He's a straight douche and I love it.

No comments:

Post a Comment