Thursday, May 6, 2010

Fuck Jimmy John's....

I'm a not what you would call a hot head, I'm pretty easy going, rational and hate conflict. When I reach a certain tolerance though, I'll snap. I don't yell and break things, I just calmly hit people with a personal one liner so tough, it breaks their spirit. Am I proud of it? No, I've hurt people's feelings (i.e. my mom and best friends) Can I help it? Yes, but so can The Hulk, until he can't any more.

One of my pet peeves is people don't do their job 100. I know there's certain reasons and excuses, but when you flat out choose not to do your job....it pisses me off....my mom calls it instant anger. Case in point...Jimmy John's.

I called Jimmy John's today at work, for a food delivery and it went a little some thing like this....

JJ: Jimmy John's can I help you?
Me: Yes hi, may I have a Veggie UnWhich with JJ peppers and Jalapeno Chips for delivery?
JJ: Sure! Anything else?
Me: No I'm okay. Thank you. (I'm not putting in the pleasantries to make a point. I really do talk to people with pleases and thank yous.)
JJ: Okay, your total is $8.29. It should be there in 20 mins.
Me: Okay, cool.
JJ: Bye.
Me: Bye.

Easy breezy....right? 40 minutes later. (I'm so busy at work I did't even notice its been longer then what they said. I wan't even mad though...shit happens.)

Work phone rings.
Me: 1401, this is Forewarning, how can I help you?
JJ: Yes hi, this is Blah, Blah, Blah from Jimmy John's. You have a delivery guy on his way to deliver your food....
Me: Oh, great! Thanks.
JJ: When he gets there can you tell him not to deliver your food.....
Me: Oh? Okay? Did he forget something?
JJ: No. He has your order. We just realized we aren't responsible for delivering to your address....
Me: Even though he's on his way?
JJ: Yup.
Me: Aren't you just 2 blocks from me?
JJ: Yeah but we're not responsible. Oh and I don't have the number to JJ's who is responsible so...... (this is when the something in me snaps. SHE HIT ME WITH A FUCKING "so......" Like I'm inconveniencing her! Instead of snapping I say....)
Me: You don't have the number?
JJ: Nope.
Me: Wow. Okay, thanks....I guess...(and hung up).

DO YOUR FUCKING ASS, SIMPLE ASS JOB! WHY THE FUCK WOULD I TELL THE DELIVERY GUY? YOU MADE THE MISTAKE! YOU CALL HIM! IF ALL THE CHIENSE FUCKING RESTURANTS KNOW THEIR DELIVARY BOUNDARIES, WHY THE FUCK CAN'T AN AMERICAN SANDWHICH SHOP!!! INCOMPETANT ASS FUCKS! I'M HUNGRY AS SHIT AND NOW I GOTTA GO BACK ON GOOGLE TO RESEARCH THE RIGHT LOCATION AND WAIT AN EXTRA 30 FUCKING MINUTES FOR THEM TO DELIVER. WHAT IN THE FUCK!

I could've got mad, cussed at her and asked to speak with a manger, I EVEN wanted to call them back to give them the number of the correct location, but I didn't. I ordered a veggies wrapped in large lettuce leaves you guys! I'm sure there's some sarcastic cook that would've made fun of me saying I'm am anal ass, hungry ass woman who doesn't get cock (the cook is white I'm assuming). Since I don't like setting myself up to get talked about, I didn't do anything, plus it wouldn't have solved anything. I was pissed for a full 30 seconds and then let it pass. Her ignorance will eventually piss off the wrong kind of person and I'll let them act a foul. I'm too cute to be acting crazy....

p.s. I'm not sure how many people actually read my blog. Lol...not to many I'm guessing but I keep posting things because I'm able to say the thing's here I can't really say to other people. I have a personal blog and a business blog, but I can't post anything with a title that says "Fuck Jimmy John's" for my grandma to read......Thank God for Forewarning....