Tuesday, May 4, 2010

uh oh....

So I was walking my dog today and since it was so nice we took a different route. We walked a couple blocks up from the park we usually stop at and I found out something quite shocking...

When I'm driving on the highway, I can see my building and can see that the windows from the outside are tinted blue. Since I live by myself, I walk around naked all the time. My apartment is on the 13th floor and I figured with the tint nobody on street level can see me.

I was totally wrong! From street level, a few blocks up, I was able to see into my living room, and see that my t.v. was on. I couldn't tell what was playing but still! People can see my naked body when I walk in my living room fresh from the shower.

Lol...at first I was appalled but then the freak inside me kicked in and I thought...egh...I might be making some man's dick hard so instead of being selfish, I'll take my new found knowledge and put it to good use.

Don't you wish there were more humanitarians in the world like me? Angelina Jolie can kiss my ass.

No really....she can (wink)(wink)....

No comments:

Post a Comment