Thursday, May 6, 2010

Put on the shelf....

I'm listening to my iPod and I love when songs I forget play on shuffle mode.

This song reminds me of my Breezy...he's in a serious relationship and will probably wife her. It sucks that I've HAD to put him on the "Can NOT Touch" shelf....which has took me a long time to do. I'm happy if he's happy and that's really hard for me to say. Really hard. I'm an adult though, I'm not 21 anymore and can't keep making the same mistakes....



It's so funny runnin' into you

It has to be three years
Since we last seen each other
Many flashbacks come to mind
Of the wild and crazy times
We used to have with one another


We absolutely didn't care
We would do it anywhere
Eye contact, and it was over
But that's when I was wildin' out
I couldn't care less about
Someone gettin' hurt
I've done my share of dirt
But I done wised up


Seein' you reminds me of
All the nights I used to beat it up
I would do it again, but I can't
Cuz everything is different now
I finally have settled down
And became a one woman man...

--

The words above have been said by both of us, to each other, the past 3 years....

No comments:

Post a Comment