Sunday, May 23, 2010

Missing the sensitivity chip...



There's little things in life that make me happy...driving through rain puddles, cleaning a dirty windshield and buying office supplies.

Then there are those things in life that I absolutely HATE doing...getting gas, picking my dog's poo off sidewalks, (I usually leave the shit there cause picking it up it is a waste of MY time. The only reason I'm supposed to do it is to be respectful of other patrons but people keep giving Asian senior citizens driving licenses without respecting the fact that it pisses me off so I like to call it even) but the one thing I hate doing more then anything is saying oooo, ahhh while pretending to give a flying fuck about photographs being shown to me by my residents at work.

There's this one couple that comes in my office ALL THEE time, with pictures from their many adventures and it completely ruins my day. He's like Sondra's husband from The Cosby's and she's a sweet but severely over weight white chick. The series of photos that sent me over the edge lately was from their wedding last weekend.

You see, my brain finds jokes in EVERY situation. I mean it took all of my energy, concealing my laughter from the secret, politically incorrect jokes I was making about them! The candid, romantic, wedding pictures they were showing us happened to feature a crackhead cousin, with crackhead cornrows, who kept popping up in the corner of all the pictures like Where's Waldo. I mean did they really expect me to over look this ashy ass man who kept looking dead in the camera with his sleepy crack eyes? With every picture my mind came up with better jokes then the last. It's like showing a sexual predator pictures of little kids and expecting him not to pop a boner. It was really selfish, thoughtless and unreasonable on their part.

I mean I don't show people pictures from my aunt's baby shower where our special ed cousin kept giving the camera the finger from the corner where my grandmother parked him. You know why? Cause it's super funny but wrong to make fun of.

Okay that last part was an absolute lie. Lol...I really don't have a special ed cousin but can you imagine how funny it would be if I did? Lol...Oh my goodness! I would spend the entire time whispering things in his ear that would make him mad so he kept flipping the camera off. That would be hella funny!

No comments:

Post a Comment