Sunday, May 23, 2010

Shut the fuck up....


Let me paint you a picture. I'm sitting upright in my office chair at work, typing on the computer but on the inside, I am slumped in my chair, with my head cocked back, saying a miserable uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, while asking the Lord whyyyyyy???

I work with this 47 year old, middle eastern woman and the bitch is sick alllllllllllll the time. ALL THE FUCKING TIME! I'm not talking about sniffles, I'm talking about dog allergies, gallstones, asthma, swollen tongue, dust allergies, watery eyes, mosquito bite infections, paper cuts, rashes from laundry detergent, back problems, chest pain, period cramps, bladder pains, dizziness.....I MEAN EV.ER.Y.THING!

The worst thing about it is she spends most of the day siting in her office updating the whole office on the details of her ailments and it's driving me IN fucking SANE. She's been on medication since 87 and apparently her body has become immune to them so it's hard for her to find a cure. Her doctor of 20 years got his license taken away for malpractice because he was giving her medicine that wasn't curing her or some shit. I'm sure he didn't go of his way to make her more sick, he just stopped giving a fuck! Do you know how far you'd have to push a doctor where he started to not give a fuck about his medical license cause he just gave up? Pretty damn far.

One time, during one of her ramblings, I was secretly watching an online episode of Glee. I was so close to saying, "Seriously? Seriously? I can't take it anymore, if you are so fucking sick, please, please just kill yourself. I'm so serious. My ears are bleeding. If your body is slowly "shutting down" let's meet it half way! I can give you a Pine Sol cocktail and an overdose amount of Tylenol pills, just give me 3 minutes...tops! If not, then please, for my well being, shut THEE FUCK up."

I didn't though, instead I kept nodding my head and inserting an occasional mmmm hmmmm.....I'm a christian after all, we are supposed to care about everyone, the healthy and the ill.

No comments:

Post a Comment