Friday, May 21, 2010

Judgy Wudgy was a bear....

What the fuck is going on with this man's hair?! How much nerve does it take for someone to try and braid that small amount or hair and then turn it into a side pony (I never want to type the words side pony again in my life...I just wasted brain cells) and don't even get me started on the forehead finger waves.

I've looked these pictures over a couple of times and have come to the conclusion that this man is in a court room pretending he doesn't understand what he's being charged with (his green jumper could be a nurse uniform but I'd be willing to wager my terrific looks and witty personality that that's not the case). I'm also gonna take an educated guess and say the charges he's facing are robbery and arson.... going strictly off of his edges, he looks like he's used to burning shit up.
Black people...we have to come together as a community to stop these random acts of fuckery from happening. No seriously....this is not Hood Chic...this is straight Ghe-Toe.

No comments:

Post a Comment