Friday, May 28, 2010

Ohhhhh nooooo!


I've heard of women being loose but I didn't know some were built without walls!!!! I pray to God this isn't how I'm built...I'm about 99.99% sure I'm not but those women are walking around thinking they aren't either!!!!!

Here's one of the comments from the strand that stuck out to me....(yikes!!!!!)


"Men talk about this (barber shop talk). I know I’m going to catch some heat for this but hey I’ve got to Keep it Real. lol I think 2 or 3 out of 10 women have this problem. The number of sexual partners has something to do with it but an old timer gave me a simple explanation. Some women are just built close and some are not. It’s genetics. Some women are built so tight that you have to slow down come up for air after a few minutes and some women are so loose you could s e x them for hours and not have one orgasm during intercourse. I have heard about the Vaginoplasty and don’t know if it works or not. But the kegel exercises don’t do much.
Whenever you see a really beautiful woman, great personally, great career, cook clean ect…. and she can’t keep a man. This is probably the main cause. A man is not going to stay with a woman that fills like he just entered the deep tunnel project when they have sex."

OH MY GOODNESS....HOW SAD!

No comments:

Post a Comment