Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Mmmmm....

I almost hate myself for liking this song just because Marques Houston is so bogus (the size of his head literally ruins my day...no seriously. His hair line reminds me of the equator.)

ANYWAYS.....I found one of those random mixed cds under the driver's seat in my car and decided to pop it in. I LOVED the cd! It was a mix of all black r&b singers singing about freaking a woman down. My favorite type of music....(obviously).

Here's the song....




This is what comes to mind when I hear this song...

I'm in bed. Naked. With a man deep between my thighs. He's on his back. I'm on top. Our skin is wet. His hands are low on my waist as I move my hips back and forth, back and forth. I know how he likes it. Just like riding a bike. I place my hands on the metal head board as I bend my head to kiss his lips. I must really be putting it on him cause all he can say is mmmmm.

He usually has me bent over. Asking if I like it. If I missed him. I'm usually responding with an oooo....yes. With a harder and an oh God. At the moment though, he's at a lose for words. lol. I break the rhythm for a moment and he opens his eyes. I whisper against his lips and tell him to slow it down. I like to play around. I tell him my body's his personal playground. That I'm feeling his game and wanna say his name.

He loves the way I touch his body. He loves the way I feel on his body.

Here's what I said. Said I like kissin. Said I like touchin. Said I like. Said I like teasin. Said I like pleasin. Said I like...

Just to prove who's really in charge. He changes our position. Now I'm on the bottom. With one pump, he has me thrown. I bite my lower lip, and exhale with a moan. Oh God. This feels so good. Pump #2. I throw my head back and say his name. He bites and kisses my neck. The way I like. Just like riding a bike. He whispers in my ear and says. Girl you know I like it when you make that oh ah sound. He says. Caress my body. Feel my body. Girl you're not just anybody. Girl just bring your sexy body here.

I smile against his lips. Put my arms on top his shoulder and open my legs wider. I whisper one more time. I told him slow it down. I like to play around. I told him my body's his personal playground. That I'm feeling his game and wanna say his name.

He lets out an mmmmm. He loves the way I touch his body.. He loves the way I feel on his body.

Where's what I said. said I like kissin. said I like touchin. Said I like. Said I like....said I like teasin. said I like pleasin. Said I like.

I'm so in tune with his body. The pace he's setting. The spot he's hitting. He's definitely a sin. He drops his head. I smile. He's feeling it too. We both start to moan and our lips rest against each other as our breath begins to sync.

And then I say. Woo...there's a little place. We'll call it the g-spot. Keep pressin the g-spot. You hittin the g-spot.....

He goes harder. Faster. I get higher. Tighter. I say his name over and over and over. Ooooo...ooooo...oooooo.

Just like riding a bike.

--

Lol. See what an imagination will get you. I hear songs and think of what I'd be doing if it was late and the particular song was playing. I love music and words and the places they take me.....mmmmm...

No comments:

Post a Comment