Thursday, April 22, 2010




As you can tell with my post from earlier....I love magazines. I started keeping my magazines (when I saw Carrie from Sex and the City did it) back in 2006. Lucky, Instyle, Domino (that folded last year) Inked, Nylon, some Vogues (more so since The September Issue came out), some GQ and People's Style. I usually don't do subscriptions (because of this) which is why I LOVE going to Barnes and Noble to buy them at once. Once I buy them, I go home, open a Brownie Fudge Ben and Jerry's, sit on my counter and flip through to look at the pictures. Once I'm done flipping through them all, I go back and read them all from start to finish. It usually takes the whole night but for that night, my mind is calm and else where.

They said the magazine industry is doing fine but I'm going to ask that you take advantage of what we have and support the written word!


No comments:

Post a Comment