Saturday, April 17, 2010

Smelling the shit....

I took my dog to the dog park today and left with a lesson learned....

This dog park is AWE.Some. There's fake fire hydrogens, water fountains, and a scratching wall to rub his body against. While the other dogs were running around, chasing each other (playing tag it looked like) and enjoying their time in the sun, wanna know what my dog was busy doing?

Chasing ass hole.

No seriously. He was so consumed with the scent of other dogs' asses, he couldn't even enjoy his surroundings. When I say consumed, I mean sniffing ass while the dogs were taking a shit consumed. Then (since he's a Class A asshole) had the nerve to get pissed when another dogs smelled his ass....like he was offended or something.

As simple as it was watching him, I realized, that I have GOT to stop smelling the shit around me. I get SO wrapped up with this image of who I think I'm "supposed" to be and the fear I have that I'm missing out on all games of tag, water fountains and rubbing walls....

No comments:

Post a Comment