Sunday, April 11, 2010

I'm doing The Cry Baby....


First...do you guys remember the cry baby dance?! I remember going to house parties in high school and thinking only hoes did the cry baby. Humping your ass against the ground while pumping your fist in the middle of the living room/dance floor? Yeah...that's 16 year old, hoe type shit. I mean I treated those girls as if they had just gave head to the whole basketball team (in my defense though, some of them had). I never even tried to lend my hand, to help the chick off the floor (thrusting her pelvis against the ground seemed to impair her equilibrium) in fear of contracting whore-ititis. I was a good girl, I wasn't gonna help a hoe out!

Anyway, I'm doing that shit right cause GUESS WHAT BITCHES?!!!!!!!!!!

MY HEALTH INSURANCE KICKS IN TODAY!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yes! (now I'm attempting the moonwalk) I can officially get hit by a bus, have a squirrel bite my big toe and have my tonsils explode because I have insurance. Good insurance at that! Plus dental and eye care!

p.s the animation above isn't really the cry baby, but if you look at it long enough, it'll make you laugh....I mean she's giving that shit her all....pure concentration....

No comments:

Post a Comment