Monday, April 19, 2010

Blast from the past...


Just heard from one of my light skins...he looks like Matt Kemp, Rihanna's new plaything...however we'll call him Graffiti (he painted me a picture of my name, but it looked like it was spray painted on a brick wall...I think I still have the canvas somewhere too)

Graffiti was really sweet. Too sweet. But his ill designed tattoos, pink dick (which I remember to be very smooth...like those glass dildos) and lack of bedroom swag made me put him on the shelf. He was a year younger then me in high school and while he wanted me hella bad, I never messed with him. I was like his "high school dream girl" so I let him tap it years after high school.

He's gotten pretty upset with me over the years cause I keep coming in and out of his life but he hit me up so I guess all is good....cool beans...

p.s. the picture above is actually Matt Kemp but I could have easily stole this from Graffiti's facebook page...it's kinda eerie how much they look a like. It's times like these I wish my expectations of men weren't as high as they are cause this man is fine....like for real. I guess I can't say things are done til they're done so we shall see....

No comments:

Post a Comment