Friday, April 2, 2010

Oh and by the way....

On December 31st of 2009, at the last possible minute, I thought it would be a good idea to give up something else for the sake of my budding career. So, for the last 92 days and for the next 273, I gave up (deep breath, wipe away a tear) men.

No dates, no kissing and DEFINITELY no sex! Only flirting and hand shakes....

Have I lost my fucking mind?! Apparently I have!

Lol...the only thing I've allowed myself is sexting.....with men from my past. I know you're probably wondering how sexting is still following the no men policy and I've sat here for an hour thinking of a reason. The only thing I could come up with was that sexting, for me, is foreplay to touching myself. And while yes, it might "initially" involve a man, he's one from my past (no new men) and the end result (making myself cum) still only involves me and my two fingers!

So see no men! Yay!

p.s. I'm now, officially, a 13 year old boy. I mean I had a high sexual appetite before this pact but now that I think about sex and men 78 times a day, everything turns me on. I'm like a walking, fucking clit. Even now, at this exact moment, my cell phone is in between my legs on vibrate and I'm thinking....How valuable is this pact if when I should be thinking about my career I'm thinking about men. I should give in so that it will free up some time so that I can think about my career and not men....then I realize, I'm trying to justify the reasoning behind that pact and that's not good!

Do you see? Do you see what is going on here? This shit is gonna be hard! SO. FUCKING. HARD. (mmmm wait
.....so....fucking....hard.) (panties wet)

No comments:

Post a Comment