Monday, April 5, 2010

Judgy Wudgy was a bear...4/5/2010


I know it's the day after Easter and I'm still full of Jesus Love but......I JUDGE THIS PERSON.

I don't know what her name is, if she's a great mother, or if she's an advocate for saving endangered animals (probably not, but who knows?), however this, in my mind, this is not okay. I mean, I think even Jesus would have some concerns about this. How does this hair style speak about Jesus getting hung on a cross then resurrecting days later? IT DOESN"T....AT ALL!

Oh and I highly doubt this woman had the skills to weave this Easter basket O'hair herself, so I judge the person who helped and hold them equally responsible for this fuckery.

p.s. I wouldn't talk about people if they wouldn't give me reasons to so put that in your peace pipe and smoke it....

No comments:

Post a Comment