Tuesday, April 6, 2010

There's two kind of guys...the ones who hold your hand and ones you fuck...



I'm a girl who loves sex, men and fashion, why the fuck wouldn't I love Sex and the City! I've taken 9 different "Which SATC Character Are You?" and have gotten Carrie every time.

Example Result: You are 100% Carrie "Your answers peg you as a Carrie-type, much influenced by the Air Sign qualities associated with Gemini, LIBRA and Aquarius. Like confident Carrie, a sex columnist, you're curious and perceptive, always seeking answers and never satisfied with the superficial. An Air Sign influence can lead to indecision and an avoidance of tough issues, like with Carrie and her on-again, off-again attachment to Mr. Big. Forward-thinking, incredibly intelligent and witty, you just exude quirky charm. You'd be utterly bored by someone who's just a pretty face or hot body -- though you don't mind looking and flirting! You're more turned on by an equally smart and funny mate, someone who challenges your mind and makes you laugh. You love to talk, so you need a good listener who's open to playful and eccentric ideas about love and lovemaking."

Because of my moving and transition into the city, I completely forgot that the SATC sequel is coming out in May. I was cooking dinner last night (Roma tomatoes, sweet onions, Olive oil and tortellini...amazing) and as I heard the first bars of the intro song, I suddenly remembered about the movie and damn near broke my neck trying to catch the preview.

Here it is for your viewing pleasure. I can not even TALK about the fashion...I'm dying to see what the fantastic Patricia Fields has done this time around!

No comments:

Post a Comment