Monday, April 19, 2010

Chick Crush...


I think these women are really beautiful...I don't want to screw them but any project they do I really like....chick crush...

Mila Kunis


Forgetting Sarah Marshell/That 70's Show


Kim Kardashian

Sex Tape (I guess)


Her ego is a lot to take but her street style is where I need mine to be. Plus there's her ass...look at it in that swimsuit...I mean really?! (double fist pump..that's awesome)

Kerry Washington

Actress


She's very eloquent and stylish...hopefully that's what people think of when they meet me.

Lake Bell

What Happens in Vegas/How to Make it in America


I think she is gorgeous and was super funny in What Happens in Vegas. Plus her new show is one of my favorites.

Rihanna

Singer


Of course Rihanna is on my list. I think she's gorgeous and once again, her street style is fierce. Plus she's helped make tattoos sexy, feminine and acceptable...loves it.
(Update) I forgot Christina Hendricks!

The hot redhead off of Mad Men.

She's saucy, curvy and make the men go wild....a little of my self? Uh YEAH!

No comments:

Post a Comment