Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Snickers satisfies....(what?! it's on the damn wrapper!)

I read...a lot. My favorite place in the world, besides my bed, is Barnes and Noble. I read a lot of everything though...biographies, fiction, erotica, instructional, fashion magazines, etc. I was reading Zane's latest book, Total Eclipse of the Heart, and while I was getting dripping wet and very horny, I thought back to the milestones that have paved the road of my sexuality. Specifically, the time I came during sex for the very first time.

This post will be short, since something special, but not really special happened. I've told you before that The Joke-ster was the man behind orgasm but since he was a police officer, for the Air Force, we never had sex outside the bed ("how would it look like for a cop to be put on the Public Sex Offender List?" he would say to me....."You're such a waste of good dick" was what I was thinking in my head).

The reason I stayed and the reason I wanted to leave were one in the same....his dick. When I saw it standing at attention for the first time (chocolate, thick and long), I didn't know if I should be scared of the shit or salute it. It reminded me of an over sized, King Size Snickers bar. The kind only fat women dream of.

He liked to kiss, (my favorite sexual act) which made me nice and wet to take him on. Once he filled me (and oh Dear Lawd did he), he was hitting every wall possible. He's moves weren't impressive but they didn't really have to be. I soon started to feel those mystical waves and thought to myself...really? He's about to put it on me like this? I quickly experienced what some would call toe curling, breathless, hot white ecstasy. The shit was fire.

We were together for just under 2 years and while the orgasms were great, they got less appealing since his dick was in such high demand in the streets. I haven't had good sex since him but I'm sure I'll be able to experience that white heat with someone else. Now when I think about him I think Snickers did satisfy...goodness did it ever...the rest of the time though, egh, so so.

No comments:

Post a Comment