Thursday, April 22, 2010

Fuckery of the day....Myself

You know those people that you would think never cry? Military sergeants, serial killers and women who work at the DMV (I'm 100% sure they all have overgrown, hairy legs and have contemplated becoming a lesbian since the odds of them landing any dick is 1:1,000). Well I would like to consider myself one of these people because I think crying is a weakness, a direct result of my childhood...(thanks Ma). Not a lot of people have seen me cry and if you have, you know I tried really hard to hide the fact that I was.

The truth of the matter is....I cry...in the privacy of my own home...over the STUPIDEST SHIT KNOWN TO MAN. The kind of shit that wouldn't even bring my 3 year old little sister to tears.

I'm talking about crying when Troy was finally able to admit he loved singing in High School Musical.


The final straw though, was on Monday night, when I was watching The biggest Loser. When Darius, this shy, Jew Fro having contestant, won his first challenge by climbing his fat ass up this skinny ladder to retrieve his flag....

(Cry Baby Forewarning's Thoughts: The ladder was really skinny you guys! I'm sure he had a hard time grabbing hold because people with chubby ass hands can't really get a good grip!!!! He said he finally knew what it felt like being a winner since all of his life he sat in the back of the classroom!!! That's sad right?! (insert my tears here). I've been a winner ALL my life and I could just imagine what it's like being a winner for the first time at the age of 26...that's amazing!!!)

Actual Forewarning Thoughts: chubby people should sit at the back of the fucking classroom since their broad ass backs block the view of the chalk board and if he wanted to use his weight for good instead of evil, his soft ass would've gone out for the football team....two words...defensive tackle. I'm not buying into that shit so wipe those fucking tears....

Looks like I got some shit to work on cause these lame ass tears are REALLY pissing me off...

No comments:

Post a Comment