Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Okay so....

I've had something on my mind the last couple of days and normally I wouldn't discuss it (unless I was talking to Atom since I'm sexually comfortable with him), but since I want this blog to represent me 100%, without any limitations, I'm gonna type about it. Ahhh...here goes!

I like dick. Love DICK actually.

However I got hit on by this really pretty chick a couple of days ago, who looked like she's turned more then a couple of females out...imagine Rihanna when she had the short, black, pixie hair cut....tattoos and all. Now, I don't know if I was attractive more to the way she came at me (smooth, confident...very Atom-esque) but if she would have been a chocolate toned man, my no man pack would have been out the window. Like for real.

I've always wanted to participate in a menage et trois, with a guy and girl, but it would have had to have been a spontaneous event, that involved a forward woman, a couple of shots and a well deserving man....just to say I've had one I guess. I mean, there's been a couple of females where if the situation presented itself, I would have allowed her to kiss me but nothing more then that, especially in the absence of a man.

Anyway, it was a situation that got me thinking and while I'd like to call myself a sexual deviant, I really don't think I have the balls to let a chick sex me down. I really do love dick....

No comments:

Post a Comment