Sunday, April 25, 2010

The five figer rule...ah fuck....

When I was younger and started having sex, I heard about and initiated the five finger rule. What's the five finger rule? Each finger represents a man the girl has had sex with and any respectable girl should never exceed 5. (ahhhh....the thoughts of a naive 18 year old)

I've decided to take a look at my "five" fingers. You don't know where you're going till you know where you've been.....boy oh boy!

(have you heard the expression "You can't get over a man till you get under another one"? These men will be marked with {} signs and then the name of the man I was getting over next to it....i.e. {The Mexican}Quincy)

FINGER #1. Quincy (nicknamed after the lead character in Love and Basketball...yes that made me Monica)

Year: 2002/I was 18 years old
I was his TIME FILLER
He was my "BOY" NEXT DOOR

We've had sex 3 times total...the first time was awesome....second time we got caught by my step dad...third time (2005) the sex was so bad we realized it wasn't working and haven't talked since.

FINGER#2. {The Mexican}Quincy (he was Mexican but more of a Mario Lopez then Mark Anthony)

Year:2003/18 going on 19
I was his GIRLFRIEND
He was my BOYFRIEND

Had sex with him 3 times too...we dated for 3 months (long distance) and broke up (after the first 2 weeks of college)...2 weeks later I met...

FINGER#3. Itta Bit

Year:2003/18 going on 19
I was his GIRL NEXT DOOR/GIRLFRIEND
He was my BOYFRIEND

I knew I didn't want to be with him forever but he loved me more then I loved him so I stayed. I thought I was still in love with Quincy and that created major problems. We did a long distance relationship and fought for one full year. During that year I met....

FINGER#4. {Atom}Itta Bit

Year: 2005/20 going on 21
I was his FUCK FRIEND
He was my FUCK FRIEND

Atom had a girlfriend when we met and was basically going through the same thing Itta Bit and I were going through. We found peace in each other and the sex was crazy good. After 2 years of us goosing leisurely, Atom moved out of town

IT TOOK ME TWO WHOLE YEARS TO SCREW A NEW MAN CAUSE HE WOULD'VE BEEN FINGER #5. Atom came into town every 6 months so I was able to bone during those years. During that time though. I realized I was "in love" with him.

FINGER #5. {GRAFFITI}Atom

Year:2007/23
I was his GIRL NEXT DOOR
He was my TIME FILLER

We've has sex twice. The first time I was tipsy so we'll call it right place, wrong dick. The second time I was sober, and quickly realized he was bad in bed. I patted him on the shoulder, stopped and left

During this time I decided I was going to tell Atom about my feelings. I did but he had met another girl. We still continued to talk, about twice a month, and it killed me every time. A good looking man, in an Air Force uniform, came to my job...we chatted and laughed but nothing came of it. Little did I know, I would fall in love with him 2 months later. Insert....

FINGER #6. {The Marine} Atom

Year:2007/23
I was his ONE NIGHT STAND
He was my ONE NIGHT STAND

The Marine and I basically grew up together...he was a random classmate from 6th grade all the way the Senior year. We were at a house party during Christmas break, when everyone was coming home from college. I had decided during the party I was DONE "loving" Atom and I was toasting the revelation with a friend. I got super drunk and remember The Marine saying he would have took me to prom but was too scared to ask. I remember thinking how sweet a thought that was and we started making out. We were in a room at that time and I remember him sliding in me but never pumping. I left the party after that. (not a winning moment more me).

FINGER #7. {The Jokester} Atom (<---It wasn't until NOW that I realized my PUSSY was lonely and was in lust with ATOM's dick....not my heart. A lot of emotion was wasted over the 2 years I thought I loved him. The one and only time I confused sex with love...a lesson learned and corrected.)


Year:2008/23 going on 24
I was his GIRLFRIEND
He was my BOYFRIEND

Don't have much to say about him...(Alicia Key's Lesson Learned)

Finger #8. {PYT}The Jokester

Year:2009/25
I was his GIRL NEXT DOOR
He was my TIME FILLER

Had sex with PYT twice. First time sucked and I patted him on the shoulder, stopped and left....second time happened at work in the restaurant. The public location made the sex reasonable....

THAT'S IT...yikes! I don't know how I feel about my 8 fingers. I'm not happy about the number and could have gone without sleeping with The Mexican, Graffiti and The Marine, which would have brought my number back to 5. At the same time though, I am who I am because of my experiences. I know I don't want to sleep with any new men because the thought of 10 fingers is really scary reality I never thought I'd have to face. A lot of my close female friends have numbers that surpass mine and have said they stopped counting years ago. Although I'm in love with good sex, I still consider myself a respectable woman and would be lying if I said I'm confident I won't hit ten fingers. I don't know what life has in store for me but hitting 10 fingers is a scary, scary reality....

No comments:

Post a Comment